On the 20th and 21st of January, there will be a rare and beautiful Super Blood Moon Eclipse which will fall in Leo. The Eclipse is going to be the closure of one huge growth, transformation, and even healing cycle, which was present from 2017 until now.
Thinking back to these times from the past, we can take a look at our growth from then until now, and the changes we made in life too. Also, we will have the ability to see the new shape which our lives took and how they led us into new directions.
The Eclipse in the sign of Leo will be the last one in this cycle which started in 2017, and this means that the ultimate rebirth is in front of us. Also, it will be the final culmination moment and release to all the energy, so it will be excellent for performing some rituals.
The Moon’s energy is going to be powerful and strong, while the supporting energies from the cosmos will heighten sensitivity and make it much easier when it comes to crossing dimension, tapping into intuition or receiving angelic downloads.
Moreover, it is going to be the time when we will truly connect within, or replenish our souls, honor our journeys or channeling our higher selves.
Here, we will present you a supportive and nourishing ritual which is going to aid you to follow the Universe’s guidance. Also, it is going to assist you in opening yourself to intuitive and psychic energies or download the wisdom of future and past.
You can do the ritual best from the 20th of January to the 1st of February or on the 20-21st of February:
You are going to need the following:
- Whatever smudging tool you choose: Palo, sage, oils, Santo, and so on;
- One completely new candle, a white one is preferred;
- Safety pin, but you can also use anything else similar to it in order to carve in the candle;
- Matches or lighter;
- Paper and pen.
1. Place the candle in the center of your table, but don’t light it yet. Then, have your room dimly bright and remember to do the ritual far from fans, or air conditioners and open windows.
2. First, smudge your own aura, after that everything that surrounds you, and then the candle. While you smudge the aura, say this:
“Cycles come, and cycles go, it’s time to watch this wheel unfold. I cleanse myself from top to toe, I cleanse myself so that I can grow. I release the energy that holds my heart, I release the energy of the dark. I release this energy so I may shine, I release this energy so I can become mine. I am cleansed, I am clear. I am cleansed, I am clear. I ask my spirit guides to hold me near, for I am cleansed, I am clear.”
While you are smudging everything that surrounds you, say this:
“The wheel has turned the seasons are changing, it’s time to clear the old. I release and let go of all that no longer serves me. I release and let go of all stagnant energy in this space. I clear and cleanse this space so it may welcome in the magic of the new. I clear and cleanse this space so it may feel light and free. My space is cleansed. I am whole. My space is cleansed. I am protected. My space is cleansed. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.”
3. After that, you should sit down or also lay down, having your eyes closed. Breathe deeply for ten times. Settle the mind, relaxing your body. While you have your eyes closed, scan your body. You can start from the bottom to the top, imagining how a beautiful and golden light is traveling from the feet to the head, passing through every part of your body. Follow this light unless it comes to the area of your head.
4. Then, open the eyes, place the hands on the heart and after that say “I love you” directly to yourself. Hug yourself warmly and thank yourself as you did a lot of efforts and hard works during these years.
5. Pick up the candle which is still not lit, hold it in the hands and say:
“I honor the changes that have been made to my body, mind, and soul. I honor the changes of the season for I have really grown. I ask Mother Moon, my highest self, my angels, and my guides to lead me to my highest path so I may rise. I rise up now to all that I have become. I rise up now as strong as the Sun. I ask for guidance, I ask for peace, I ask for this next chapter to bring me release. I ask for love, I ask for money, I ask for a purpose, and the courage to follow my heart; to always be guided even when in the dark. I ask for health, I ask for joy, I ask for all to be well. Body, mind, and soul hear my calls. My wish is now fulfilled. All is well. All is well.”
6. Take the candle, together with your safety pin, so you can use it to carve a spiral on the candle, somewhere at its bottom. Relax, and try to be in a meditative state. After that, decorate your candle as you want and feel.
7. Breathe five times and look at the candle. See what patterns or themes you came up with, or even shapes or words you wrote. Observe the feelings and thoughts which also arise.
8. Light the candle, and put the hands in the position of prayer and look at the candle’s flame for some time. Breathe ten times, imagining that you breathe in the flame’s light.
9. Observe the various different colors which the flame consists of, feel how your body is relaxed and how your intuition opens while you are looking at it.
Now, You Can Follow SoulTravelRules On INSTAGRAM!!!
Share This Article With Your Friends And Family And Help Us Spread Love And Light