The New Moon will take place in Aries on the 15th of April. This is a really great time for a variety of reasons.
First of all, being in the sign of Aries, this is the time for taking that step forward: bringing in change and focusing on your individuality.
At the same time, after a long period of being in retrograde, Mercury is getting back in its path. This means less confusion and chaos as you get your new projects running.
Here is how the astrology of the days following the New Moon looks like:
● 16th sees the opposition between Venus situated in Taurus and Jupiter situated in Scorpio. Being in opposition means there will be a period of drastic change but it need not be bad. It is time to be receptive and open to change and new ideas. This will help you in finding the true meaning of life.
● 17th sees another planet going retrograde, this time Saturn. Being in retrograde means that you will be taking a long hard look at all your goals and achievements since Saturn was in Capricorn (December 2017). Analyse your progress so you know what you have achieved and where you need to work hard.
● On the 18th, after nearly 8 years Chiron will make a transit. It will shift into Aries which is the sign of beginnings. This means you can expect to heal yourself anew. Sun’s conjunction with Uranus reinforces the power if Chiron to heal, though it had been stuck in a rut for a while.
● 20th April is the day when Sun moves into the sign of Taurus. Aries is about aiming for new beginnings; Taurus is about making them into a reality. It encourages you to move forward and work for your dreams.
● 22nd April is the day for Pluto to go retrograde that means its influence would be exceptionally potent. Pluto is all about change. Resisting this change will only bring anxiety and fear. Learn to move with the flow and you will have nothing to worry about. Change is just another way to bring about a new beginning.
Share This Article With Your Friends And Family And Help Us Spread Love And Light