What is a “Shift” and why so many people are talking about it? This phenomenon is said to have started right after the end of the Mayan calendar in 2012. Changes in the meaning of humanity and revolution of love are getting noticed in the evolution of certain species.
Are You An Agent Of Transformation For The Human Consciousness?
Take some time and ask yourself whether you notice the following changes in you:
– You feel that you have a sacred purpose of making the world a more beautiful place.
– You sense that the world is out of alignment and you’re a part of the solution.
– You experience drastic changes in your life and you want to use it in helping others.
– You feel you have an innovative idea to make this world better.
– You feel you’re called to help others heal, transform, connect, love, create, succeed, and thrive.
If you said yes to most of the above, then it’s likely that you’re a part of The Team!
A Team member, or Agent Of Transformation For The Human Consciousness, is an incarnated soul on this planet designed to help facilitate the mystical shift in human consciousness.
18 Traits Each Agent Of Transformation For The Human Consciousness Has:
1. They sense that they have a specific mission or purpose that involves a major transformation in human experience without knowing how it’s done.
2. They sense that the time is getting closer for that mission.
3. They have the sense to master certain fields, skills, or professions for career advancement as well as this emerging personal mission.
4. They have heightened levels of empathy, being able to feel what others feel.
5. They have the desire to lessen or prevent suffering for humans, animals, or plants.
6. They feel lonely for being different despite engaging in social activities.
7. Their creativity increases and follows their passion for music, poetry, performance, or visual arts.
8. They feel extreme love for animals to the point of communicating with them.
9. They often have difficult childhood due to abuse or trauma.
10. They feel a deep connection with nature such as the ocean, mountains, or forest.
11. They resist orthodox religion, yet have a desire for spiritual purpose and fill their spiritual yearning.
12. They love plants and gardening and feel depressed if not given the chance to be surrounded by them.
13. They are emotionally sensitive which could result in anxiety, addictions, or eating disorders.
14. They sense an intense connection with some cultures, languages, or geographic regions.
15. They might have experienced brain-centered disability such as dyslexia, retardation, and autism, or are fascinated with people having intellectual disabilities or mental illness.
16. They have a friendly personality, yet get drained with too much social contact and need to withdraw in solitude to power up again.
17. They have a recurring physical illness.
18. They daydream or have night dreams of healing damaged people, creatures, or places.
Have you checked most of the above traits? If yes, then you’re certainly part of the Team.
You are a visionary, healer, mender and the world waits for you to fulfill your purpose.
There Is Something You Should Know As A Part Of The Team!
As a Team member, you must know about the “karass,” which is a special form of Team gathering.
Kurt Vonnegut, in his book “Cat’s Cradle” wrote about how God organized the world into units called “karass.”
A karass is described as a unit of incarnated beings whose job is to bring into being God’s holy ideas. Each member develops the collective purpose at times, unconsciously. Without physically meeting each other, they work together in harmony to fulfill God’s holy idea.
You easily recognize a member of your karass when you meet them. Though you have nothing in common, your souls easily resonate. This is the Divine’s way of getting things done. When your karass activates, you’re like an army bringing light into the world.
A sense of spiritual magnetism holds karass members to their purpose. They may be living closer or farther from each other, working in the same career field or not, but their lives are fit together in a way that serves their spiritual purpose.
As long as karass members commit to serving their purpose and avoid getting seduced off purpose, they’ll serve with great impeccability and everything will begin to fall into place.
When you forge your own path as a Team member, whatever may be lurking along your way, unseen forces are always there to help you out because everything in the Universe conspires to support you and bless you.
You’re not alone in answering the call to serving God’s holy ideas because the right people will show up in times of need, the right tools will be given as well as the opportunities for learning the lessons.
And once you look back at your life, you’ll discover that ever since you were shaped for this important task – a gift that is greater than life.
Share This Article With Your Friends And Family And Help Us Spread Love And Light