When it comes to books, everyone has a different taste . From periods to genres to mode of narration, what suits one person, might not exactly be the cup of tea for their best friend.
The same goes for spirituality and inner awareness, which is inherently and by definition a personal process. Everyone arrives at it differently and there are no set parameters or rules that you need to follow along the way.
So when it comes to books about spirituality, the pick can be quite tricky. Already there are quite a number of books which have been published on the subject and new ones keep pouring in. depending on your progress on the path of self-discovery and your reading preferences, which book will help you the most is not necessarily the one which your best friend swears by.
So here are a few books which are the best of the best. I hope that among these you are able to find at least a couple which would help you on your journey.
- ‘You Are a Badass’ by Jen Sincero
- ‘You Can Heal Your Life’ by Louise L. Hay
- ‘Journey of Souls: Case Studies of Life Between Lives’ bby Michael Newton, PhD
- ‘When Breath Become Air’ by Paul Kalanithi
- ‘The Untethered Soul’ by Michael A. Singer
- ‘Autobiography of a Yogi(Self- Realization Fellowship)’ by Paramahamsa Yogananda
- ‘Self-Observation: The Awakening of Conscience’ by Red Hawk
- ‘The Art of Living: Peace and Freedm in the Here and Now’ by Thich Nhat Hanh
- ‘The Law of Attraction’ by Esther and Jerry Hicks
- ‘the Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom’ by Don Miguel Ruiz
- ‘The Potent Self: A Study of Spontaneity and Compulsion’ by Moshe Feldenkrais
- ‘Wabi Sabi for Artists, Designers, Poets & Philosophers’ by Leonard Cohen
In case you have any other recommendations or experiences with any of the book on the list above, don’t hesitate to share.
Find yourself a cozy spot, get a warm blanket, a cup of nice tea, curl up and prepare yourself to be amazed. I promise, these books won’t disappoint.