In the past 50 years, numerous historical texts have been found which completely reject the mainstream idea of history that we hold today. Some of these texts challenge even the very beliefs which are considered as the basic foundation of Modern Society.
Here we’ll look at three such texts:
3600 years old Kolbrin Bible
Many scholars believe that this is at least 3600 years old, some even think that it was composed at the time of Old Testament.
The book deals with human creation and mentions about many civilizations that existed on earth before Adam and Eve.
The book of Enoch
This book is perhaps one of the most controversial book ever. This book is an ancient Jewish manuscript traced back to the time of Enoch, the grandson of Noah.
The five parts of the book are:
- The Book of the Watchers(1 Enoch 1–36)
- The Book of Parables of Enoch(1 Enoch 37–71) (also called the Similitudes of Enoch)
- The Astronomical Book(1 Enoch 72–82) (also called the Book of the Heavenly Luminaries or Book of Luminaries)
- The Book of Dream Visions(1 Enoch 83–90) (also called the Book of Dreams)
- The Epistle of Enoch(1 Enoch 91–108)
The book of Giants
The book is believed to be 2000 years old talking about ancient Nephilim and their destruction.
The book also talks about the creatures which dominated our planet and how they were exterminated.
The text in itself is incomplete but gives us a completely new perspective about Nephilim. In the text, it is mentioned that the Giants became aware about their impending doom due to their violent ways. Thus they asked Enoch to talk to the God on their behalf.
So these are the three texts that the mainstream academia ignored completely as they were providing a new approach to the world.