I think most of you know what an empath is? But do you know that there are many types of empaths based on the psychic traits that they employ?
In this article today, we’ll discuss how to be an empath and what are different types of psychic empaths.
In most of the cases, the empath is able to not just receive energy but also heal others using the psychic abilities. Due to this reason, many empaths find their life directed towards careers in health-care or counselling.
If you think that you have the required traits to be an empathic healer but you want to hone your skills more, then you must focus on meditation. Meditation has been proved to be helpful for anyone who wants to achieve peace of mind. Meditation will also help you to focus on your abilities and thus will enable you to sense energies better.
Here is the list of 10 different levels of empaths and the description of their abilities.
1. Psychometry – the empathic ability to receive energy, information and impressions from objects, photographs or places
2. Telepathy – the empathic ability to read people’s thoughts
3. Mediumship – the empathic ability to feel the presence and energies of spirits
4. Physical Healing – the empathic ability to feel other people’s physical symptoms in your own body (and often the ability to heal, transform or transmute them)
5. Emotional Healing – the empathic ability to feel another person’s emotions
6. Animal Communication – the empathic ability to hear, feel and communicate with animals
7. Nature – the empathic ability to read, feel and communicate with nature and with plants
8. Geomancy – the empathic ability to read the energy of places and of the land – geomancers can feel the energies of the Earth, such as Ley lines. They can also get headaches, pain or anxiety before earthquakes or other disasters occur anywhere on the planet.
9.Precognition – the empathic ability to feel when something important is about to happen (often this can be a feeling of inexplicable dread or doom)
10.Claircognizance or Knowing – the empathic ability to feel what needs to be done in any given circumstance, often accompanied by a feeling of peace and calm, even in the midst of a crisis
What do you think about the empathic abilities? Share your views about this article with us.
Share This Article With Your Friends And Family And Help Us Spread Love And Light