We all know that the material world cannot suffice in itself. We all seek to be a part of the spiritual world and the starting point of that proves is spiritual awakening. Before we tell you the signs and symptoms of the event of spiritual awakening, let’s begin by talking about spiritual awakening itself.
What is Spiritual Awakening?
Spiritual awakening is:
- A change in consciousness which may make you feel uncomfortable
- A beginning or initiation
- Not the whole process of awakening but a mere part of it
- Beginning to gain better perspective
- Not static but a dynamic process
While these are just some bullet points to understand spiritual awakening technically, we should look at the concept in greater detail. Spiritual awakening is the beginning of a new phase in your life where you transcend the material journey of the world and begin your spiritual journey: of searching the truth and of understanding reality.
Only some of us are lucky enough to be able to make this journey as most of us are busy enjoying the pleasures that the material world has to offer. But spiritual awakening is the onset of a beautiful journey where you will understand the purpose of your life. You will learn to cherish silence and you will learn to find glory in non- material things.
How to recognize a Spiritual Awakening?
The following is a list of common signs to show that you have been chosen for a better and higher path. In other words, you are spiritually awakening.
- A feeling of unconditional love around you.
- Understanding the “Real”
- Looking within rather than without
- Enjoying peace and freedom in its truest form
- Realizing the presence of the divine
- A feeling that your energy centers are opening up
- More aware that there is a spiritual life that exists beyond the mere physical one
If you are experiencing any of the above, know that you are meant to achieve greater things in life than mere physical or material satisfaction. The spiritual world awaits your benign presence. So, you must embrace it and begin your spiritual journey.
Share This Article With Your Friends And Family And Help Us Spread Love And Light